Thursday 15 November 2012

Magical DIY blackhead removal

Hello darlings!

Quick story - so one day I looked in the mirror and to my HORROR I almost fainted to see blackheads on my poor little nose! I ran to the drawer for my trusty nose strips to find all gone! What was I going to do before a huge engagement that evening? Of course being a Pinterest freak, I immediately got on and looked up DIY blackhead removers and I found a couple of things with nutmeg. So, running out of time, I decided to whip up my own concoction (boy am I brave!). When I was done, I almost fainted once again, this time because EVERY SINGLE BLACKHEAD WAS COMPLETELY GONE! It was exactly like magic!

So, let's waste no more time and get rid of YOUR blackheads now! :)


You'll need:
  • 1 tbsp grated nutmeg
  • 1/4 tsp milk
The magic is about to begin:
  • Start with a washed and dried clean face.
  • Combine nutmeg and milk in a small bowl. Mixture should be almost like a paste, just not as smooth because of the grated nutmeg.
  • Use the mixture on the face, gently scrubbing with the fingertips in small circles. You may do this only on the affected spots or the entire face if you wish (avoiding the eyes).
  • Massage for about 2 minutes and then rinse off with cool water. Remember, DO NOT scrub hard, you do not want to damage your skin, but gently exfoliate the blackheads.
  • After rinsing, pat dry and marvel at yourself in the mirror!
Now, do you believe in magic?

... Love and beauty, Virmala.

No comments:

Post a Comment